Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Finally something new!!





So my machine was temporarily dead for a while. Therefore I could not create masterpieces, it is now out of the shop and here is one of my first creations in a while! yay! Recent inspiration from all the superhero movies coming out and The Avengers coming out soon i've created this out of some random shirts/stuff I had laying around. Will definitely be wearing it to the movie..unless someone wants to buy it from me first! :) enjoy my pics. I had to unfortunately use "Bad Bob" as my scarf model since I finished this project too late and nobody was awake to try it on for me. Sorry Bob, at least its sorta manly..so if you we just only cold in the neck/chest area (and your a man) then you could take your shirt off and wear this JJUUSSTT right and you suddenly gain a 6-pack!! whats not to like about that??

No comments:

Post a Comment